About the Blog:
This blog started because I wanted a way to start sharing my own crochet patterns. It seemed like the next natural step in my continuous goal of mastering crochet. I just needed a way to put my patterns out there. And so this little blog began. It started as an all crochet blog, but as time progressed I became inspired to create more in different crafts. While I still have several crochet projects running at once, I also explore my interests in sewing, knitting, embroidery, photography and baking. I began learning to crochet in 2010 and I started knitting in summer of 2014.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I am Canadian, and I love love love this country.
- I love winter (good thing I am proudly Canadian)
- I am a university student, doing my third year of my Bachelor's Degree, then onto my Masters!
- My favourite animal is specifically my dog, Murphy. Then sheep, then rabbits.
- I am irrationally afraid of birds. And really most animals other than dogs, cats, sheep and rabbits.
- Guilty pleasure TV show: The Amazing Race.
- I could have Earl Grey Tea every day. Oh wait, I do.
- My favourite Avenger is Iron Man. Or Captain America. Or maybe Thor... I can't decide
- I have started a collection movies starring Tom Hanks. Up to 11 movies!
- I love thrift stores and garage sales.
- I have never cried because of a movie, but Forrest Gump gets me pretty close every time.
- My dream place to live is in the Canadian Maritimes. Right now I am a prairie girl living smack dab in the middle of the continent.
- Jazz and Folk are my favourite genres of music.
- Downton Abbey is the best and worst show on television. Only because it always leaves me both angry and happy and confused and worried.
- I make lists a lot.
You can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Ravelry, Bloglovin' and Pinterest to see what I am up too.
You can also be alerted when the my site is updated by email. Look to the right!
If you have comments, questions, concerns, suggestions, or just want to say hi, you can email me at rebeccabeedesigns AT gmail DOT com.
Take a look around and I hope you enjoy!
Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear from you :)